On a scale of lowest to highest, the state and local effective tax rate for North Dakota ranks 19th in the nation, according to a new WalletHub.com study of tax burdens imposed by the 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- 1 BISMARCK - MANDAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Harvest Festival to be held on August 17
- 2 By the Numbers: North Dakota not among the 17 jurisdictions with vaping taxes
- 3 North Dakota has 43rd highest identity theft rate among the 50 states, study finds
- 4 Paper industry reports $31.4 billion in Q1 net sales
- 5 The price of education: Which 2-year North Dakota schools charge the lowest in-state tuition?
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from North Dakota Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.