- 1 Census Bureau: 75.9 percent of people in Dunn County were old enough to vote in 2018
- 2 Census Bureau: 0.9 percent of people in Nelson County identified as multi-racial in 2018
- 3 Paper and paper products wholesalers report 7.3 percent increase in year-over-year December sales
- 4 Census Bureau: 82.4 percent of people in Mcintosh County were old enough to vote in 2018
- 5 New manufacturing orders for other electronic component manufacturing climb 0.8 percent in October
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from North Dakota Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.