Minot Area Chamber of Commerce issued the following announcement.
Don’t miss out on Uncovering Leadership Blind Spots: Discovering the Pathway to Motivating Your Employees. This is for senior leaders, human resource and L&D professionals, as well as anyone who wants to empower their leaders to build a culture that engages and retains their employees.
This Business Brief will be Thursday, Dec. 5 at 9:30 a.m. at the Grand Hotel. Cost is $49 for members, $79 for non-members.
Leadership matters. Leaders at the senior level strive to create a culture of engagement, while leaders on the front line need to motivate employees daily to drive results. Regardless of level, most leaders “think” they’re demonstrating the qualities of an effective leader, but the findings from a new study indicate otherwise. Our research found that:
• Only 17% of employees are satisfied in their job.
• And 45% of employees are planning on leaving their job in the next 12 months.
Through a recent global employee study, Dale Carnegie identified specific areas where leaders are falling short; we call these “leadership blind spots.” Join us for business brief, as we identify the leadership attributes that are critical to organizational performance and find out what your leaders may be missing.
This Business Brief will help:
• Identify which leadership trends may be impacting your organization
• Learn how leaders can drive employee retention and satisfaction
• Uncover common leadership blind spots that may be undermining corporate culture
• Start to identify your organization’s leadership performance gaps
Please sign up by logging on the Chamber website at www.minotchamber.org, click on December 5 on the calendar. Use your login and password.
For more information, contact Michelle Wall at 701-540-4278, or by email at Michelle.Wall@dalecarnegie.com, or visit the website at www.northdakota.dalecarnegie.com. No refunds after Dec. 1.
Original source can be found here.